Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Lightning Bolt of the Week

Somebody's late with the post of the week again, but unlike most of you bastards I actually post something.

I was in Atlantic City on Thursday, and then the Jersey shore for a wedding on Saturday. Everything went according to plan (including winning money), but then my flight was delayed on Sunday due to weather, and I missed my connection. So I had to drive home from Detroit to South Bend - got there at 4:30am Monday - sweet.

What does that have to do with my post - nothing! But here are some nerds who built a machine to play guitar hero. I like guitar hero as much as the next guy (don't knock it until you try it), but what kind of fucking uberdork do you have to be to build this machine. These people are huge losers.

Here's their toy:

No comments: