Monday, April 28, 2008

Lightning Bolt Monday - Shocking You Back to Work! (4/28/08)

So I was just informed (at 4:15pm) that I am going to contribute a weekly post on Monday. I have no idea what that will be, but for now it's going to be "Lightning Bolt Mondays - Shocking you back to work!" Maybe I'll change it next week, maybe I won't. Maybe I'll change it every week - I haven't decided yet.

For now enjoy nerds playing dress up in the forest. They probably call it an enchanted forest or some crap, I call them wastes of space. Hopefully they'll at least grow up to be some nerdy engineer type and design a nuclear-powered car so I don't have to pay $4/gallon for gas, I just have to worry if the nuclear engine will give me ball cancer.



Also, why waste all that time with the lightning bolt when you can just use death?

No comments: