Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I don't know about you, but my peenie just went: Broomp!

Sweet Sassey Molassey! I'm getting happy go jackey on the white guy like a donkey eating a waffle! Get out the checkbook and pay grandma for the rubdown! (if these quotes don't mean anything to you - go here post haste for the text of one of the greatest SNL skits ever. Too bad NBC sucks at life and pulls the video off youtube all the time)

In case you haven't guessed already, there is some good news afloat. Gizmodo is hitting us up with the greatness today. First it seems the second gen iPhone release date has been confirmed. The big issue now is whether I can sneak that exoense report by my boss.

Then they drop the knowledge that there may be a MacGyver movie! Talk about awesomeness. I love that show with all my body, including my pee pee. It might be the best movie ever.

No comments: