Saturday, June 7, 2008

Euro 2008 Preview (part II)

There are tons of Euro 2008 preview out there written by people who know far more about football (soccer for the the average American) than me. So the preview here at Just Rub Some Sugar On It will not focus on the football at all, just the scenery.


Portugal



Holy shit another map (I am sensing a theme here, and that theme is lazy)




Yep, I would rather be there, with her...


Nereida Gallardo, GF of Cristiano Ronaldo (probably the best player in the world, even though he is a diver and a little bit of a queen).


Spain



The second team from the Iberian peninsula.



Just another ocean scene to remind me how bad it sucks to live in the Midwest.




Do I know this chicks name? Not so much, but I do know she has (had?) a thing with Sergio Ramos and that is more than enough to get her picture on here.

No comments: