Saturday, June 7, 2008

Euro 2008 Preview (part III)

I know what you are thinking, why is this guy posting maps when pictures of girls in skimpy clothes could take up that space? And I don't really have a good answer for that question so on with the previews.

Poland





Because it is Poland and there are no scenic places you get covers of their tabloids that call for the removal of German captain Michael Ballack's head. Imagine if the Boston newspapers had pictures Doc Rivers holding up Kobe's head? I guess this would only be equal if Los Angeles launched a major continental war that just happened to traipse through New England, so never mind.

On to the good stuff



I am pretty sure one of these girls is Miss Poland. Which one? Your guess is as good as mine. If I could read Polish I could probably tell you who is who, but she brought friends and took a picture and that is good enough for me.


Germany




Yeah, I am pretty sick of the maps too, but consider it cultural education.



The German Alps



The other German Alps

No comments: