Monday, June 9, 2008

Euro 2008 Preview (Part VIII)

I was once told "anything in excess is funny" I hope that is true as the preview continues...

Turkey



This is Turkey



It is a nice looking country, unfortunately no nice looking women reside there.



Instead you get a picture of your next thanksgiving dinner (trust me, better looking than the Turkish women I found).


Romania



I know nothing about Romania, if you are interested I am sure Wikipedia can help.



What I wouldn't give to be there instead of a lab that is air conditioned to a balmy 62 degrees.




This is Martina Stella, she has been linked to Romanian striker Adrian Mutu (the dude who owes Chelsea 18 million because he got busted with coke). In Adrian's defense I am sure all of us would go out and get some coke if we had the chance to take if off of that ass.

No comments: