Monday, June 23, 2008

Lightning Bolt of the Week

I think I may have reached the end of the interwebs, or life has come full circle, or the ghostbusters have crossed their streams leading to total protonic reversal. Why would I say something like this you ask? The reason is simple - ehow.com (a site about how to do things shockingly enough) now has an article about how to make it rain. Does anyone really need instruction on how to make it rain? And if you are someone going to make it rain, I don't think you're an ehow.com reader.

All you need to do is watch Fat Joe - he'll show you how it's done.


PS - yes, I realize the ehow article is a joke, this post is a joke too - it just isn't funny. Kind of like how Pacman Jones isn't going to be able to play more then 2 games this year b/c he'll go to a strip club and make it rain and the Roger Goodell will kick his ass - literally.

No comments: